- FAHMfest is a 2-day festival celebrating Filipino-American History and benefitting our Filipino Nurses in our community.
- The event will be held outdoor at the Outer Harbor Berth 46 in San Pedro, California which is over 500,000 square feet. (A Rain or Shine Event)
- FAHMfest will feature Filipino influenced food vendors, music artists, art and fashion designers.
- With a split schedule, the event can cater to a bigger demographic
- 11am-4pm (All Ages) and 5pm-11pm (18 & Over)
- Unique events such as a music performances, dance crew battles, and a fashion show will take place throughout the two days.
- 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- 18& Over
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.